comp.lang.idl-pvwave archive
Messages from Usenet group comp.lang.idl-pvwave, compiled by Paulo Penteado

Show: Today's Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
E-mail to friend
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
6.0 beta?? [message #35141] Tue, 20 May 2003 07:59 Go to next message
David.Chevrier is currently offline  David.Chevrier
Messages: 14
Registered: May 2003
Junior Member
Anyone know when idl 6.0 beta will be available, (if at all?) or when
the eta will be?
Re: 6.0 beta?? [message #35264 is a reply to message #35141] Wed, 21 May 2003 15:54 Go to previous message
Mark Hadfield is currently offline  Mark Hadfield
Messages: 783
Registered: May 1995
Senior Member
"Reimar Bauer" <R.Bauer@fz-juelich.de> wrote in message
> David Chevrier wrote:
>
>> Anyone know when idl 6.0 beta will be available, (if at all?) or when
>> the eta will be?
>
> beta test has already started.

I could tell you, but I'd have to kill you.

Oops, Reimar *has* told you.

Beta tests of commercial software are normally done under a non-disclosure
agreement. (This might apply to IDL, it might not, I really couldn't say.)
The best people to answer questions about the IDL beta test program (if any)
are the RSInc staff. Tell them Mathworks sent you...

--
Mark Hadfield "Ka puwaha te tai nei, Hoea tatou"
m.hadfield@niwa.co.nz
David Chevrier wrote:

> Anyone know when idl 6.0 beta will be available, (if at all?) or when
> the eta will be?

beta test has already started.

Reimar

--
Forschungszentrum Juelich
email: R.Bauer@fz-juelich.de

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ] [ PDF ]

Current Time: Sun Nov 29 02:40:12 PST 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00597 seconds