comp.lang.idl-pvwave archive
Messages from Usenet group comp.lang.idl-pvwave, compiled by Paulo Penteado

Show: Today's Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
E-mail to friend
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
vector layer comparision in IDL [message #42708] Tue, 22 February 2005 05:59 Go to next message
yp is currently offline  yp
Messages: 42
Registered: February 2005
Member
Is there a sensible way to compare two exported vector layers and
compute the residuals using IDL? I am sorry for asking this simple
question, but the problem does not seem quite easy for me since the
nubmer of *nodes* (x,y) in the exported ASCII data are different and
randomly selected...
thanks for any suggestions,
yp
Re: vector layer comparision in IDL [message #42847 is a reply to message #42708] Tue, 22 February 2005 12:26 Go to previous message
Mark Hadfield is currently offline  Mark Hadfield
Messages: 783
Registered: May 1995
Senior Member
yp wrote:
> Is there a sensible way to compare two exported vector layers and
> compute the residuals using IDL? I am sorry for asking this simple
> question...

Not at all. I, for one, have no idea what your simple question means. Is
this some sort of GIS thing?

--
Mark Hadfield "Ka puwaha te tai nei, Hoea tatou"
m.hadfield@niwa.co.nz

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ] [ PDF ]

Current Time: Sun Nov 29 02:05:02 PST 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00592 seconds