comp.lang.idl-pvwave archive
Messages from Usenet group comp.lang.idl-pvwave, compiled by Paulo Penteado

Show: Today's Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
E-mail to friend
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Antw: Re: Formatting WIDGET_TABLE cells? [message #50929] Mon, 23 October 2006 06:11
Harald Jeszenszky is currently offline  Harald Jeszenszky
Messages: 9
Registered: January 1997
Junior Member
Dear Ben,

According to the IDL documentation of WIDGET_CONTROL, the syntax
USE_TABLE_SELECT=[left,top,right,bottom] is valid (see example for changing
the column widths).

Aside from that, the USE_TABLE_SELECT/SET_TABLE_SELECT combination results
in the same error message.

Regards,
Harald

Harald Jeszenszky wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When I try to format some WIDGET_TABLE columns holding double precision
data
> I always get the following error message:
>
> WIDGET_CONTROL, (*ptr).idData, USE_TABLE_SELECT=[4,0,9,9],
> FORMAT='(F15.3)'
>
> %WIDGET_CONTROL: Unable to set format for table widget
>
> If I use ALIGNMENT=2 instead of FORMAT='(F15.3)' the cells are
> right-justified as expected, so it could not be a matter of cell
selection.

> Any idea?

Hi,

The USE_TABLE_SELECT keyword is logical (0/1). Do you really want ...

WIDGET_CONTROL, myID, /USE_TABLE_SELECT, SET_TABLE_SELECT = [4,0,9,9],
FORMAT = '(F15.3)'

instead?

BEn
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ] [ PDF ]

Current Time: Sun Nov 29 02:09:04 PST 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00570 seconds