- Can you recommend a book to learn about object-oriented programming in IDL?
- How can I restore an object's methods at the same time I restore a saved object?
- Can you show me how to make and return a copy of my object from within a method.
- How can I write a general extraction method for any field in an object?
- The objects in my IDL run-time application don't seem to work. What's going on?
- What's up with IDL objects!? My INIT (or CLEANUP) method isn't running, even though I compiled it.
- My objects are slow to initalize. What's going on?
- Is defining a gazillion GetProperty/SetProperty keywords getting you down?
- Can I tell if an object has a particular method?
- I've heard about the Catalyst Library as an object framework for building IDL applications. Where is it?
- Isn't there a simple way to get all my object's properties in IDL?
- My object programs in IDL 8 run perfectly, but spew nonsense. Is this a feature?
Copyright © 1996–2017 Fanning Software Consulting, Inc.
Last Updated: 13 March 2011